- Reveals the beauty already present and it creates new beauty with patterns of shadow and light.
- Added safety and security by replacing glaring security lights with glare free subtle illumination. Lights are positioned to direct low levels of lighting in all critical areas to assure safe movement throughout the property and to protect your home from intruders.
- We position the lights around decks, patios, stairs, pool areas and walkways to provide just the right amount of soft lighting to create warm and inviting ambience.
- Low voltage LED and halogen lighting systems consume only a very small fraction of energy compared to 120 volt lighting. The operation costs of low voltage lighting systems are extremely low, all of our systems use astronomical timers to control their operation.
Low-voltage lighting requires seasonal maintenance
Heavy snow and cold conditions may have shifted fixtures and leaves and debris from the Fall may have clouded the lenses of the lighting. Our technicians will visit your property in the Spring to ensure the system is still working at its best.
These visits include:
- Setting timers
- Testing all fixtures and bulbs
- Bulb or fixture replacement
- Fixture aiming
- Wire burying
- Fixture straightening
Our lighting systems use astronomical timers that take care of themselves; They adjust their “on” time according to what season it is and what time sunset is at.
Our Canadian winter weather can be hard on lighting systems, heavy snow, ice and wind can cause lighting fixtures to move through the winter – changing the quality of light at night. Light bulbs may burn out or break and wires may rise to the surface with thawing. It is important to have your system serviced by our service crew each spring to fix any issues that may have arose through the winter.