A well-designed, properly installed and appropriately maintained irrigation system can be the most efficient way to keep a landscape healthy. The benefits of an automatic irrigation system include:
- Reduced labour for watering
- Full landscape coverage
- Easy control over irrigation timing for early-morning watering
- Added value to your home, recreational or business property
- Minimized plant loss during drought
You can be assured of environmentally sound and efficient results with irrigation systems that deliver exactly the right amount of water at the right time to lawns, plants and trees.
Water conservation and efficient water distribution protect landscaping investments. Rain, sun and wind sensors are reliable and affordable technology options we offer for scheduling.
Dripline is a popular way of irrigating hanging baskets and annual planters as well as cedar hedges and subsurface watering for planting beds. We can install dripline at your property for general ease and peace of mind when it comes to proper irrigation of your planters and hanging baskets.
Every system we install includes
- Premium Hunter, Rainbird and Toro parts
- Top quality pipe, fittings and backflow preventer if required
- Integrated Electronic Rain Sensor
- Trouble free, automated control
- 2 year warranty on all components
- First year of maintenance included